My Blog List

Monday, March 12, 2012

Confetti Cake Mix Cookies












I have decided to post this very simple cookie recipe that is made with a cake mix.  It's the perfect cookie if you don't have time to bake.  There are only three ingredients! 

Okay, so you have seen this recipe a million times on the box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix.  But how many of you have actually made it?  This is my daughter's favorite mix to make cupcakes with, so I always have some on hand.  I decided to finally try it.  I have to tell you, this cookie is probably one of the best tasting and best looking cookies I've ever made.  It's perfect for kid parties, potlucks and the upcoming Easter holiday.  Here is the recipe from the box, (the way I make it!)

1 - 18.9oz. box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
1/3 cup of oil
2 eggs

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.  Line a large cookie sheet with a non-stick silicone baking mat.  Set aside.

In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs.  Mix well until it resembles cookie dough.  I used my 2" metal cookie scoop and got exactly one dozen cookies.  Lightly flatten the tops a bit with your hand before baking.  Bake at 325 degrees for 15-16 minutes or until just set in the middle.

That's it.  The result is a soft, chewy, (hard to eat only one) amazing cookie!

You can frost them if you like, but they are prettier without it.  You won't miss it anyway.  I hope you will remember to make these the next time you are in a hurry to whip up a quick sweet treat.  Keep in mind that you can choose any flavor of cake mix you want to make cookies.  Experiment with your favorite flavor!

Happy Baking,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment